Communication Voice/Data

All residential and commercial buildings need wiring for voice and data.

In residential or commercial buildings service providers install their line to the house or building (demarcation point).

Our job is to distribute this line throughout the house or building and terminate the line at the jack.

Usually we run Cat5e for phone and internet and RG6 coax for cable TV.

If you are building a new home or a residential building we can help you determine your wiring needs for installing both electrical & communication.

Give us a call or send a plan for a free quotation.